- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 package (about 12 ounces) frozen French toast (6 slices)
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In bowl, stir together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
- Heat French toast as package directs.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on French toast slices.
- Spoon blueberries over cream cheese on 3 slices; cover with remaining slices.
Plating the Dish:
Place sandwiches on plates; cut diagonally. Garnish with additional blueberries and confectioners’ sugar. This recipe may be doubled.
Recipe courtesy of the Highbush Blueberry Council