Thank you Patron for making my Sunday afternoon a special treat! Just wait ’til your lips meet your glass as you take in a whiff of this lavender-scented libation – a spring time seduction indeed!
Follow our Pinterest board for more lavender infused treats: Cooking with Lavender
EAU DE LAVENDER
- 2 oz Patrón Silver
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz lavender syrup (see below)
- 4 dashes floral bitters
- 1 egg white
- Pour all ingredients except the egg white into shaker.
- Dry shake vigorously.
- Then add the egg white and shake again to emulsify the egg white.
- Finally, add the ice and shake again, then strain into a short martini glass. Garnish with an edible flower.
- Add 2 cups of lavender into a pot, add 4 cups of water, bring to a boil
- Add 4 cups of sugar and stir until sugar has been dissolved.
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes then infuse for about 48 hours.