As we get ready to ring in the new year, we’ll share our final recipe for 2015 – Spicy Garlic Shrimp; so easy to prepare, pairs perfectly with champagne, a martini, wine or beer. Be sure to serve with a warm baguette – you’ll want to dip into that great garlic sauce. You could also double the spicy garlic shrimp recipe and toss in a pound of spaghetti or angel hair pasta for a Shrimp Scampi entree.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year filled with Love and Great Food! xoxo SeductionMeals.com
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Appetizer
- 1/2 cup of olive oil, plus 1 tbsp
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 dozen large shrimp, peeled, deveined, leave tails intact
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 baguette
- Add olive oil and red pepper flakes to a large skillet. Let sit for 15 minutes to spice up the olive oil.
- Add shrimp to a glass bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil, minced garlic and a dash of salt and pepper
- Turn heat up to medium-high. When the pan is hot, add the garlic coated shrimp and sautee until shrimp is opague and pink with a slight sear for color. Serve immediately with crusty, warm bread and your favorite libation