A buttery lemon cookie topped with a luscious lemon glaze – this is my kind of cookie. Rich, sweet, a tad tart, and so tasty it’s almost sinful. An enticing lemon/thyme combo makes this melt-in-your-mouth cookie a true LOVE BITE.
Thyme for Lemon Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature (not too soft)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Cream butter and sugar till smooth.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch and thyme leaves. Mix well, then cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325° for about 15-18 minutes.
- Cool completely
- Top each cookie with lemon glaze
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
In a medium bowl, whisk together confectioners sugar, finely grated lemon zest, and fresh lemon juice until smooth.
Terry Dagrosa, founder and publisher of SeductionMeals.com. As President of Digital Marketing Collective and Tara del Mar Productions, she has extensive experience in sales, design, digital marketing and social media. "Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget, so we’re thrilled to introduce our very special and highly-talented contributors and friends. They’ll share their mouth-watering recipes, cheeky anecdotes and delightfully creative perspectives with all of us. Be sure to check out their websites and follow them, too – we promise you’ll learn to love and cherish them as much as we do!" xoxo
About Seduction Meals
Seduction Meals is about Food + Romance, and everything in-between. . . a sumptuous menu, alluring presentation, sensuous music, luscious cocktails and the right ambiance. Like a precious gift, preparing a romantic meal for two is about making that certain someone feel extra special. With just the right combination of ambience and culinary delights, you too can create a memorable, delicious experience for your loved one. Seduction Meals. Everyone has one - what's YOURS?
How to Feed a Loon
Cupcakes and Cashmere
The Food Department
Cannelle Et Vanille
Pictures & Pancakes
Five & Spice
He Needs Food
RoomTemp By Moshe
What Katie Ate