Looking for a tasty, easy no fail recipe? Here you go! Easy Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon is one of those recipes to learn that you can whip up anywhere, anytime. And, for your next romantic meal for two, check out our next post for a beautiful way to dazzle your date: Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon Platter. She/He will swoon over this dish – I promise!
And, for your next romantic meal for two, check out our next post for a beautiful way to dazzle your date: Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon Platter. She/he will swoon over this dish (and you, give the effort you made to impress) – I promise!
Easy Bake Lemon Garlic Salmon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 – 2 lbs of salmon, skin on (figure 1/2 lb per person)
- garnish: 3-4 rings of lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a small bowl
- Line a baking sheet with a large sheet aluminum foil, and place salmon on top skin side down. Fold up the four sides of the aluminum foil and pour the butter mixture over the fish.
- Fold up the four sides of the aluminum foil over the salmon and seal it closed on the top. This method of cooking allows the salmon to steam in the herbed butter mixture while cooking – giving an amazing flavor to the fish.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until opaque. Test the thickest part to be sure it’s cooked to your liking.
- Place fish on serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon rings/slices overlapping on top and serve immediately.
*Note: If you are creating our recipe for the beautiful Lemon Garlic Salmon Platter, remove salmon from oven and cover to keep warm.