Our Favorite Recipes
Following are some of our favorite Seduction Meals— sure-fire recipes from our kitchen to yours. Mix and match single dishes to create a truly seductive feast or go for a single dish with a perfectly paired cocktail designed to tease the palate of your lucky guest. From simply seductive quickies to alluring gourmet meals here you will find inspiration for your Romantic Meal for Two. Be creative, have fun and may the flames of your romantic endeavors be ignited by your Seduction Meal experience.
Appetizers + Tapas
Seafood is always a good choice for a romantic meal for two. You want to enjoy your time with each others instead of crawling to the couch so full you can't do anything but hold hands and watch a show. I found this recipe for Roasted Cod with Olives and Lemon on RealSimple.com and really loved it! You should give it a try and let us know what you think.
Roasted Cod With Olives and Lemon
Hands-On Time: 10m| Total Time: 30m
- 2 pounds Pacific cod or some other white fish fillets (such as halibut)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup mixed olives
- zest from 1 lemon, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the fish in a small roasting pan. Add enough wine (about 3/4 cup) to reach halfway up the sides of the fish. Scatter the olives and lemon zest around the fish.
- Drizzle with the oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the red pepper.
- Roast until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Divide the fish among individual plates and spoon the olives and wine sauce over the top.